RSS

Travel with me on my journey of the grid to find the best freebies/dollarbies/deals SL has to offer!

...I should totally be in bed, but...

Such a tease!! Sequoia Nightfire, the creator of Aurora Borealis was kind enough to show me the set she'll be giving away in the upcoming KISSED Gridwide Hunt. So beautiful! I can not thank her enough!


























::humming:: has some cute dollarbies and a lucky board outfit to get. On the left, shorts and top are $1L a piece and the lucky board is on a 1min timer and the prize is the complete outfit on the right. Deff worth headin' over and grabbin'!














Two cute shirts from Gothy Dolls.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

okrebecca said...

slurl to gothy dolls takes you to Faith Main Store, cool place but can't get to the store in the sky for the tanks :/

Honey Hoffman said...

damn :( It's the only URL I had for them. I'm sorry!
I'm wanting to say I got the shirts from the LA Street Scene hunt... I'll check on that.