RSS

Travel with me on my journey of the grid to find the best freebies/dollarbies/deals SL has to offer!

Why am I up?!.... might as well post!


Kiss #183 - [Y.M.X] Pajama set w/ Earrings
GLBOX #177 - Second Shapes - Cissy

I absolutely fell in love with this shape.. I normally don't care much for other peoples creations when it comes to shapes but this one is done very well, especially the face. I luvs it!
(I misplaced the landmark to their participating in the hunt so I linked the main store.. it may or may not be correct.)

Kiss #170 - PINK OUTFITTERS - Pink Hearts



Kiss #226 - Drama Diva Designs



Kiss #233 - Enchanted Realm Designs - necklace/lip ring
Also comes with shoes, not listed

If any of these LM's are wrong, don't kill me! Let me know tho and I'll hunt down the correct one and fix them.. So much stuff to go thru it's impossible to keep up with which store location participated.. I go with the LM inside the items but they aren't always correct.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: