RSS

Travel with me on my journey of the grid to find the best freebies/dollarbies/deals SL has to offer!

Bunnylicious!!

There's a hunt going on over at Sanu's and I must say that it is not only the most adorable hunt I've ever done, but one of the funnest as well! You have to find each item separately and each item costs 1L. The total cost for this gorgeous set? $10L! It is TOTALLY worth it. The jewelry is gorgeous. I'm not sure what the monocle craze is about, but it's a lovely one and the bunnies on the tongue? That's just too friggin' cute to pass up!!

I hope you choose to do the hunt yourself and have as much fun as I did!! Thanks Sanu!Complete set includes:
Two different sets of earrings
Lip Ring
Two different nose studs
Choker
Monocle

BUNNIES!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: