RSS

Travel with me on my journey of the grid to find the best freebies/dollarbies/deals SL has to offer!

Ray Skin Freebies and Dollarbies

Wow.. Ray Skin is currently loading us up with great freebies/dollarbies and LC items! Let's go through a few of them shall we?


First: From the 'Start Your Day' line, on the left is Banbi and on the right is Necoco, both $1L.



















This next outfit is another dollarbie and it's a bit different, but cute. It's called Happy Tarezo.
This next item is an interesting sweater and it's part of the Love Letter hunt. Each letter found is only 1L. I'm not sure how many there are but I picked up a couple to share with you all.

#1

#4


#5


#6


This cute little poncho is also a dollarbie!!


..and here is the lucky chair item I got.. there are 4 different color/styles to choose from but to be honest I was too excited to get home and start posting that I didn't wait to get any of the others.. I'll be going back, though!
Included with this outfit were 4 poses, one of which I am using.


And last but not least, a cute little 'trick' for you all! There are two poses with the skateboard as well as a huge folder FULL of model poses. Do NOT miss this! Fantastic freebies/dollarbies and LC items! Thanks Ray Skin!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: