RSS

Travel with me on my journey of the grid to find the best freebies/dollarbies/deals SL has to offer!

A whole smörgåsbord of awesomeness!

First off, we gotta start with one of the oldest and greatest stores in SL, Pixeldolls. They have a few items out for one day only. Below is a cute lil outfit I picked up. Top and bottoms both included. Anyone who knows me knows that purple is my all time favorite color so this was just perfect for me! Next, we have an adorable hoodie from Kawaii Jelly. You can wear it with the hood up or down and it comes with no hair, blonde, black or brown. I'm wearing the brown. Soo cute!Also.. I went roaming around a mall called LA Street Scene and found some really great items! Some dollarbies, some freebies.. it all varies. -- Note, all outfits below range from $0L - $5L.This beautiful gown is from a store called LA Couture. Absolutely stunning!
This outfit comes from a cute little store called PR!TTY. It can be worn for a night out, or comes with a cropped top that's more for goin' shoppin with your gal pals.
Two goodies come from a lil place called SpeXx. The skirt and leggings come together and the shades are another freebie. Cute!


And last but not least, something I am unable to show you but excited to tell you about, are free GESTURES from a lil store called HeLLa JeSS GuReS.

So that sums up my trip to LA Street Scene! It was a really fun place to go and they had some really adorable shops. Check 'em out!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: