RSS

Travel with me on my journey of the grid to find the best freebies/dollarbies/deals SL has to offer!

Update!

Ok so I'm slacking, I know! That happens when ya go on vacation I guess :P
Xyr and I, however, did go lucky chair hunting the other day and I got a seriously large folder to go through. As always, I'll weed out the things I don't find to be that special and post only the ones worth getting!

In the meantime, if you have not discovered Popfuzz yet, then you my friend are missing out! They have this CS system type deal with a board that gives you a landmark to all the lucky chairs with your letter. Of course the stores have to use the system in order for it to get broadcasted but the idea itself is pure brilliance. It's a great way to pass the time and gives you an opportunity to discover more of the grid and some unknown stores that will suprise you!

So while I'm sortin' out my hundreds of finds, head over to Popfuzz and discover some of your own!!

Miss you guys!

xoxo

Honey

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: