RSS

Travel with me on my journey of the grid to find the best freebies/dollarbies/deals SL has to offer!

Huge Sale and Dollarbies from TRUTH!

OK so.. I'm being your typical girl here and going CRAZY over a huge hair sale.. Truth, as you may know, makes absolutely stunning hair and every hair in his store is marked down to $50L per color or $300L for all colors. I had an absolute blast trying on all the demos had to give myself a limit as to how much I could spend or I would have bought everything!!

But.. an added bonus to the sale, there are several dollarbie hairs out as well, so hurry over to TRUTH and take advantage of his awesomeness!!

>Truth< Nikhita in Brownie - 50L

>Truth< Missy in Brownie - 50L

>Truth< Amy Jane in Desert - 1L

>Truth< Izzy in Cranberry-Seaspray - 1L

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: